Re: [P&C] [Fwd: FYI #15: Boehlert Letter on Climate Change Researchers]

  • wright gregson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      this a very late reply.
      when is someone going to compile a good list of  all the polical/religious hacks that bush has put in place. so far, the issue is being approached on a one-by-one basis diluting the impact of this reactionary, retrograde administration's horrid choices.
      (and i guess one would have to check out other administrations, because the oppositions would raise the issue that "all administrations do it.)
      i am disgusted with the american medias lack of imagination on countering bushevism