Re: [C/A] Extreme weather will be 21st-century norm

  • Tim Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Jean Laherrere pointed out and I confirmed that Noah Diffenbaugh has
      used the 2001 IPCC TAR SRES as the energy consumption model
      generating CO2 levels and consequently the levels of rising temperatures
      for the 21st century.
      Seems to me there should be closer coordination between climate change
      and peak oil scientists to arrive at a greater consensus regarding these
      dual threats to the future.

      Tim
      AustinTex

      --