Re: ABCNEWS.com: Troubling Signs of Climate Change Seen in A rctic

  • Pat N self only
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      -- ROSA BERNABE <rossmbc@...> wrote:
      > Hello:
      > Somebody knows who is the organizer?
      > Are there some list of particpants and places where
      > will be the meeting?

      I don't know anything more than shown below.

      Pat N

      Rossy B "Kattesen"
      --- Pat N self only <npat1@...> wrote:

      > NEW IN GRIST
      > Rank and Rile
      > You have two months to get mad about global warming
      >

      > Early this December, Montreal will host a big
      > meeting of every country that's ratified the Kyoto
      > Protocol (and a few that haven't, not that we can
      > think of any). It ought to be a wild time --
      > especially if Latvia sits next to Luxembourg again!
      > Whoo. But what's really going to make it boisterous
      > is the global-warming Action Day planned for Dec. 3.
      > If all goes well, this collection of protests in
      > Montreal and around the world will be the first step
      > in a bold new movement taking the fight against
      > climate change to the streets. Ted Glick explains
      > what's happening, and why you should get involved.
      >
      > new in Soapbox: Rank and Rile
      >
      > -- alypius skinner <pellarius@...> wrote:
      > (snip)

      Yahoo! for Good

      If Earth is our home
      then our heart should be
      where our home is

      We could find ways to reduce our reliance on fossil fuels.
      If we could learn to think globally and act locally.

      http://www.eere.energy.gov/consumerinfo/

      How to make your own clean electricity
      http://www.eere.energy.gov/consumerinfo/makecleanelec.html

      State Energy Alternatives Web site offers information on each state's renewable energy resources, power production, state power projects, local organizations, and state contacts.
      http://www.eere.energy.gov/consumerinfo/state_specific.html

      National Renewable Energy Laboratory-Info about Renewable energy and energy efficiency, plus information for homeowners, businesses, students & teachers, inventors, electricity providers, and farmers. http://www.nrel.gov/

      Yahoo! Groups Links