Oil Jug No. 306

  • jennycar8
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2005
      Hello Everyone! I have the oil jug #306. Does anyone know how much it
      is worth?
    • K T
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
        this forum has turned into is a place where ebay sellers ask how much the pal-bell item they bought for 50 cents at a yard sale is worth, so they can know what to charge on ebay. hey jenny - GO AWAY! toksook - i suggest banning people from asking values of items, its a disgrace to your fathers work and memory.