American Guild of Judaic Art - Tsunami Relief Auction

  • Eric Ascalon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hello,

      The American Guild of Judaic Art, a nonprofit organization dedicated
      to promoting Judaic art and culture and the work of Judaic artists,
      is planning to hold an art and Judaica auction to benefit the
      American Jewish World Service's (AJWS) Tsunami Relief Fund. The
      auction, which has been sanctioned by the AJWS, will take place some
      time during the coming months. The auction will feature the donated
      works of Guild members, as well as other works of art and Judaica
      contributed by members of the public. Online bidding on items will
      be available worldwide. At this point, we are still working out the
      logistics and do not have a set date. If, however, you are
      interested in contributing an item or items to this event, please
      contact us at our email address below with your contact information
      and a brief description of the item you would like to contribute
      (and, if possible, an image). Donors will be recognized by name for
      their generosity during the auction. Also, if you do not have an
      item to contribure but may nevertheless be interested in
      participating as a bidder, please provide us with you contact
      information so that we may keep you posted with the details of the
      event.

      We encourage you to participate in this worthwhile cause. Please
      spread the word.

      Kind regards,
      David Ascalon
      President