what to do

  • k9handler3
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2011
      I have a Pal-Bell vase, Israel, Judaica, Probably 1950's - Brass with
      dark green patina and delicately ornamented with embossed stripes. It
      is in excellent condition externally with normal wear and tear on the
      inside. I have had this for some time and now I have no idea where to
      get an appraisal or where to go from here. Can anyone help me on this
      one?

      Thanks