Pal-Bell Oppenheim Period Menorah #28

  • rjd1276
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      Just a quick note to let you know that I'm listing this menorah on ebay tonight. I really have no idea of its value, but I'm really more interested in making sure it goes to someone who might appreciate it. I have a low starting bid on it (I think like 25 bucks). Not looking to make a fortune off of it...just want it to "go to a good home".