klein komm

  • fbslym
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2009
      what year was the company name changed from klein komm to pal-bell?
    • toksook
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2009
        I will research this. My cousin in Israel is the son of the Komm who partnered with my grandfather Maurice Ascalon (then Moshe Klein) to form Klein Komm. I believe some time in early 1940s Komm ventured off to from another business, and that is when the company was renamed Pal-Bell. I will contact my cousin to confirm this, and to see if he has any specific dates.
        Regards,
        Eric

        --- In Pal-Bell@yahoogroups.com, "fbslym" <fbslym@...> wrote:

        > what year was the company name changed from klein komm to pal-bell?

      • K T
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2009
          thanks so much, i like to write a little index card to pieces i have, so far i wrote "klein komm, circa 1939 - 194?"