Pal-Bell desk plaque . New member just getting aquainted.

  • inri48cab
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2008
      Did the company manufacture a bronze desk plaque with the profile of
      Theodore Herzl. What information can you share with me ? Until
      recently I had a Jewish friend who could read Hebrew ,it is signed
      below the figure,unfortunately I lost him this last year and now I am
      lost in many ways.
      Also a bronze whale(Jonah's)? ash tray . Appears there could have
      been more to the figure when it was new than just the whale. Any
      photos ? Thanks, Craig
    • K T