Palbell Menorah with oil leaves

  • liorel33
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007
      Hi I am a newcomer on this forum.

      I wanted to ask if anyone knows the value of the famous palbell
      hanukkah menorah, the one with the oil leaves and canister.

      I heard the value went down, because a serious collecotr has "flooded"
      the market with a few of these, is that right?

      you are all welcome to visit our israeli site, offering handmade arts
      and crafts by israeli artists.

      bets regards,
      lior B.
      www.Liorel.com