What is your favorite Pal-Bell piece?

  • Eric Ascalon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2007
      Hello Fellow Pal-Bell Collectors,

      In an effort to bring a sense of community to this forum, I thought I
      would "break the ice", and ask everyone to participate by posting a
      short message answering a few questions. Here they are. Don't be shy.

      1) Approximately how many Pal-Bell items do you have in your collection?

      2) What is your favorite Pal-Bell item? Do you have it?

      3) How long have you been collecting Pal-Bell?

      4) Where are you located?

      Regards,

      Eric
      Moderator