cigarette box

  • manfred_18015_99
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2006
      I have a nice cigarette box. From the images in this group, it looks
      like the number is 761. Does anyone know if this is a rare item, or a
      common item. Any idea of the value?
    • manfred_18015_99
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2006
        it is on p18 of the catalogue
      • Mr Eric Ascalon
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2006
          This is a lovely piece - very Art Deco - but not all that rare.  The item makes an appearance on ebay about once a month.  I believe it typically sells in the $50 to $60 range.