"Modern Creations from an Ancient Land" New book on Pal-Bell & other makers

  • Eric Ascalon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hello,
      I am selling 3 new copies of "Modern Creations from an Ancient Land",
      Prof. Nurith Kedar of Tel Aviv Univerity's new book on mid-century
      Israeli metal crafts, including Pal-Bell and other makers. The book is
      also for sale on Amazon.com, but in my eBay auction, a third of the
      proceeds (everything above what I paid for the books wholesale) are
      being donated to the Jewish National Fund. The link is below. Regards
      to all. For those in Israel, our thoughts are with you!
      Eric

      http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Book-on-Israeli-Judaica-from-Eretz-Israel-
      Museum_W0QQitemZ330013370200QQihZ014QQcategoryZ1449QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrd
      Z1QQcmdZViewItem