Just Woke Up - Back in Business - Jago Pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Pakistani_Expatriates_in_SaudiArabia-owne
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2011
      AssalamoALaikum everybody,

      This group just woke up from long sleep. We're back in Bizness and you can start posting...

      Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!

      Oh incase you are wondering who am I ?

      I am the moderator of this Yahoo Group!!

      I used to live in SaudiArabia for 25 years and then last year moved to Canada.

      So i thought why not make this Group live again.

      Any thoughts ?

      Amir