Re: [Pakistani_Expatriates_in_SaudiArabia] Re: [PakistaniCommunityinGulf] PESHAWAR JAL RAHA HAI

  • Ishrat Salim
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2009

      I agree with all the points raised by Dr Baig.......while people are dying especially in Peshawar...our non-commpassionate govt was busy in welcoming Mrs Clinton....& banqueting etc; in Islamabad & Lahore while all the functionaries were busy around her as if she was their saviour......things were being taken as normal.....our leaders & Politicians have lost their conscience.......& to a great extent we are also responsible to have elected these blokes.....PKKHH.......well said Musharraf........
      From: fayaz khan <fayazdanish@ yahoo.com>
      To: "Faiz al najdi" <pakistanwritersclub -riyadh@yahoogro ups.com>, pakistanicommunityi ngulf@yahoogroup s.com, s4sameera@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 7:00 AM

    • Dr. Mirza Azkar Baig