IBC&RM-2007- Training/Workshops

  • Syed Saad
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
                 International Business Continuity and Risk Management Conference 2007

      Conference and Training/Workshops

      Business Continuity Management
      By Ian Clark
      Fellow of Business Continuity Institute
      Regional Representative of The BCI New Zealand
      Ex-Chairman of Standard and Compliance Committee- The BCI

      ISACA CPE Hours 14,
      ACCA CPD Hours 12

      Register immediately to get Complementary Participation in Conference to gain extra 7 CPE from ISACA and 6 CPD Hours from ACCA

      (Registration open on Sunday)

      Digital Forensic & Cyber Investigation
      By Alen Lo
      MBA(CUHK), Bsc(HKU), CISA, CCP, CISSP, CISM, CEH
      Principal Consultant to i-TotalSecurity Consulting Limited, HongKong

      ISACA CPE Hours 14,
      ACCA CPD Hours 12

      Register immediately to get Complementary Participation in Conference to gain extra 7 CPE from ISACA and 6 CPD Hours from ACCA

       (Registration open on Sunday)

      Introduction to Practical Operational Risk Management
      By Horst Simon
      Head of Operational Risk
      Emirates Bank Group
      Co-Regional Director of GARP-UAE

      Course Endorsed by
      Institute of Operational Risk

      ISACA CPE Hours 14,
      ACCA CPD Hours 12
      Register immediately to get Complementary Participation in Conference to gain extra and 6 CPD Hours from ACCA

      (Registration open on Sunday)

      Practical Disaster Recovery Planning & Implementation

      By Jorge Sebastiao,
      CISSP, ISO27001 Lead Auditor, ITIL, ISP
      CANADIAN, President and CEO ESGulf

      ISACA CPE Hours 14,
      ACCA CPD Hours 12

      Register immediately to get Complementary Participation in Conference to gain extra 7 CPE from ISACA and 6 CPD Hours from ACCA
       (Registration open on Sunday)

      Conference Details
      Ferguson Associates, is organizing the 2nd International Business Continuity and Risk Management Conference in collaboration with ‘The Business Continuity Institute’ (UK), from 11- 13, December 2007 at the Marriott, Karachi.

      It is planned that on 11th-12th December, Training Workshops on BC & RM issues will be conducted by International Trainers. On 13th December, 2nd International Business Continuity & Risk Management Conference( Full Day) will be held at Marriot, Karachi

      Mr. Shaukat Tareen, Chairman, Karachi Stock Exchange, is gracing the Conference as Chief Guest.

      Prestigious guest speakers such as , Mr. Ian Clark, Fellow The Business Continuity Institute representing The BCI, Mr. Jorge Sebastian, Director Consulting ES-Gulf Bahrain, Mr. Horst Simon, Head of Operational Risk Group Risk Management, Emirates Bank Group UAE , Mr. John Ross Business Development Manager, Symantec Corporation-UAE , Harvey Klyce, Managing Director, Al-Futtaim Electronics, UAE and Furqan Quraishi, General Manager, Wateen Telecom.

      Complete details/ information about the Conference and workshops are available at www.bcm-conference.com.pk.

      To Register you seat Please contact

      Syed Saad Ibrahim
      Associate Consultant
      Enterprise Information Risk Management (EIRM)
      Ferguson Associates (Pvt.) Ltd.
      Cell: 0321-290-7737
      Office: 021-2422344 ext 106
      State Life Building
      1-A I.I Chundrigar Road , Karachi 74000
      OR
      Zeeshan Salahuddin
      Associate Consultant
      Enterprise Information Risk Management (EIRM)
      Ferguson Associates (Pvt.) Ltd.
      Cell: 03343752819