Surah Bani Israel P488, P489

  • Muhammad Y. Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      The Holy Qur'an is not just there to read but to learn from and act upon. It is the word of Allah and teaches us everything we need to know if only we understood it. Please read, understand these Quranic Verses and send to other dear ones, as you can……………………and remember each other in prayers
      We are enjoying the life of this world which has an ultimate end,
      Please also think about the life after death which will have no end.

      Regards,
      Shaukat Hayat Khan
      Financial Operations
      Central I
      0345 400 1051

      Disclaimer: The information in this email and in any files transmitted with it,
      is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
      Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you receive this in error,
      please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.
      If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
      any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited.
      Statement and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and do not
      necessarily reflect those of Alsarh.