Have you ever wonder how adjusted are you to live and work abroad?

  • Luisa Pinto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      I am sure you have already questioned how adjusted you are to live and work abroad, compared to other colleagues...

      Now, you can assess and benchmark your cross-cultural adjustment, against a broader population of expatriates and repatriates.

      To do that, you just need to fill one of the following conditions:
      1)       Be an Expatriate - you have been posted temporarily to a host-country by your corporate company, to work and live temporarily abroad; or
      2)       Be a Repatriate  - you were assigned temporarily to work and live outside your home country and have relocated back home, to your original company, within the last 18 months.

      Therefore, I kindly ask you to take the chance and fill the enclose survey: http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/survey-intro.zgi?p=WEB225JXBHNZLT
       It is part of my doctoral dissertation which aims to aid the design of policies and practices directed to enhance expatriates and repatriates' international adjustment.  This online survey wonÂ’t take you longer than 15-20 minutes (it is 10 pages long) and most of the items can be check off. Deadline for the completion of the survey is the 19th of March 2007. Your answers will be treated confidentially. No personal data will be used for other than statistic purposes.

      Results will be immediately available after survey completion. For that purpose, only complete replies are valid, so I strongly recommend you answer all questions.

      Finally, I would also be grateful if you can forward this survey to other Expatriates or Repatriates who have an interest for the subject.  By doing so, you will allow the results of this research to represent the opinion of a larger audience.

      In case you want further details on this research, please do not hesitate to e-mail me: luisahpinto@...

      Thank you very much for your participation!
      Luisa Pinto

      http://mail.yahoo.com