Happy New Year 2008

  • fonna_999
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hi,

      Hope You all are happy today facing New Year 2008. Wish You all the
      best. Anyway, according to our discussion on the last meeting, We
      decided to have any meeting on January which involve others
      classmate from any region. What do You think ? Please, kindly give
      the coordinator advise to support any decision.

      The other way, I am using english on this email. In my mind, email
      is an media to communicate each other, besides, we can improve our
      knowledge, skill and competences, because email is a part of
      information technologi. So, please kindly reply this email by
      english, as can as You do, ok.

      Thanks and waiting for respon. Good luck and always succes.
      Dont forget to forward any news by Pakarti96@yahoogroups.com

      Cheer,
      Ana
    • adri_effendi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
        Dear all,

        Happy New Year 2008 all pakarti 96 participants hopefully we all
        will get success better than before and make our relationship
        through PAKARTI 96 will be closer and closer. Any kind of meeting or
        amusement or whatever, I principally support it. However, it depend
        on our friend agreement and commitment to get together again about
        the place and time at least once in this year 2008. I think Anna's
        opinions should be supported by others. Thanks

        Adrie
        KPK Investigator

        --- In Pakarti96@yahoogroups.com, "fonna_999" <fonna_999@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Hope You all are happy today facing New Year 2008. Wish You all
        the
        > best. Anyway, according to our discussion on the last meeting, We
        > decided to have any meeting on January which involve others
        > classmate from any region. What do You think ? Please, kindly
        give
        > the coordinator advise to support any decision.
        >
        > The other way, I am using english on this email. In my mind, email
        > is an media to communicate each other, besides, we can improve our
        > knowledge, skill and competences, because email is a part of
        > information technologi. So, please kindly reply this email by
        > english, as can as You do, ok.
        >
        > Thanks and waiting for respon. Good luck and always succes.
        > Dont forget to forward any news by Pakarti96@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > Cheer,
        > Ana

      • antx anyxt
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008
          Salam ....

          Sugeng warso enggal 2008
          mugi langkung sukses lan berkah .. wonten tahun menika ...
          amin ...

          xinian kuaile 2008 ...
          xiwang ... geng hao, geng xi .... he geng fa ...

          antx