8Re: [Pakarti96] Re: Happy New Year 2008

  • antx anyxt
    Jan 3, 2008
      Salam ....

      Sugeng warso enggal 2008
      mugi langkung sukses lan berkah .. wonten tahun menika ...
      amin ...

      xinian kuaile 2008 ...
      xiwang ... geng hao, geng xi .... he geng fa ...

      antx

      adri_effendi <adri_effendi@...> wrote:
      Dear all,

      Happy New Year 2008 all pakarti 96 participants hopefully we all
      will get success better than before and make our relationship
      through PAKARTI 96 will be closer and closer. Any kind of meeting or
      amusement or whatever, I principally support it. However, it depend
      on our friend agreement and commitment to get together again about
      the place and time at least once in this year 2008. I think Anna's
      opinions should be supported by others. Thanks

      Adrie
      KPK Investigator