6Happy New Year 2008

  • fonna_999
    Jan 1, 2008
      Hi,

      Hope You all are happy today facing New Year 2008. Wish You all the
      best. Anyway, according to our discussion on the last meeting, We
      decided to have any meeting on January which involve others
      classmate from any region. What do You think ? Please, kindly give
      the coordinator advise to support any decision.

      The other way, I am using english on this email. In my mind, email
      is an media to communicate each other, besides, we can improve our
      knowledge, skill and competences, because email is a part of
      information technologi. So, please kindly reply this email by
      english, as can as You do, ok.

      Thanks and waiting for respon. Good luck and always succes.
      Dont forget to forward any news by Pakarti96@yahoogroups.com

      Cheer,
      Ana
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic