No activity in last 7 days
The closed religious dogma creates closed minds: susceptible to fundamentalism, extremism, sectarianism and religious terrorism. Therefore to oppose such dogmatic and closed thinking and in the interest of good of humanity, it is necessary to indulge in socialy responsible, ethiical, humanistic and rational Freethinking.
- Jan 9, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.