In last 7 days
Pagans on the outside, is for those in support of the Pagans on the inside of our jails, and the victimizing harrasment they suffer. Once or twice, I have had a subtle taste of being Pagan in jail, County Jail, and you cannot practice any Pagan religion in Jail without being harrassed by guards or inmates. You are not alowed to wear Pentacles, but you can wear a cross, you can't go out to the yard for a ritual and they make you go to church sometimes. This group will update you regularly on events, actions and petitions to Department of Corrections officals. This group is open to all people standing in solidarity for religious rights of our Pagan inmates, and for support to those on the inside of those cold walls, unable to practice their religion without consequence or harrassment.
- Apr 13, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses