?? just two

  • Rev. falonMOON
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2006
      are there just the 2 of us in this group?
    • Rev.Toby Nixon
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2006
        right now.

        I formed the group with every intention of trying to
        make it work.

        By building an affinty group we now have a place to
        send people looking to help.

        To us essentially.

        Rev. Toby Nixon
        Arch-High Priest
        Church Pagan Power
        tobynixon.info
        (408) 561-1022
        Circumstance, Demographics and economic position have less to do with a persons character than an ant in the manufacture of Chocolate. However, like the ant they are always trying to get the chocolate."