I've changed my phone number.

  • Rev.Toby Nixon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2007
      Got a new Phone Number thought you might like to have it.

      (415)240-1594

      Call me. Call me, Call me, any, any time!

      Make sure to check out San Francisco Pagan Power Social Potluck every sunday starting noon-ish (at least by 1:pm) till whenever. Rain or shine.

      Near Ninth and Lake in the Presidio Called Mountain Lake park.

      At the covered Pick-nic tables, if they are not reserved.

      Send me an email WHYDONTCHA?

      Rev. Toby Nixon
      Arch-High Priest
      Church Pagan Power
      (415) 240-1594
      Circumstance, Demographics and economic position have less to do with a persons character than an ant in the manufacture of Chocolate. However, like the ant they are always trying to get the chocolate."