No activity in last 7 days
People lose jobs, children, promotions or are attacked and harassed because of the intolerance and/or ignorance of other people. We are not wanting or asking for special treatment or new laws to protect us, just the honoring of the ones that are in place now. Our goal is not to start conflicts or argue that paganism is better and that other religions are false or invalid and will never attempt to covert or preach. If you are willing to step up to support those who fall victim to unfair treatment or were a victim yourself, then welcome. We beleive that a united Pagan community is a powerful one, with every member we are that more powerful. Remember Pagans are Citizens too!
From time to time look through the files, database and bookmark sections in this group. There is a lot of good information there for all to read and use.
Thanks, Owner and Founder Douglas Loven
1. PRA provides contact information for organizations to people that feel that they were discriminated against because of religious reasons.
2. PRA will try to respond to misleading information about pagan religions and paths and to provide correct information about the same.
3. Unite pagans nationally by compiling a list of locally run pagan groups or covens and serve as a contact point for the same.
4. Achieve wide spread acceptance and respect of the Pagan faith
PRA welcomes all persons who are of pagan and/or multi-generational culturally-traditional lifestyles of pantheistic and/or polytheistic spirituality, philosophy based lifestyles, as well as people with pagan sympathies, witches and psychics.
Pagans are Citizens too!
- Dec 9, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.