request for some help.....

  • ugunsmate@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      Bubbly Blessings Everyone!!
      I am writing an article, and would like for anyone's input on the
      subject of realms/planes. Any personal interpretations, items you may
      have written or have access to, books, etc. ANY and ALL input would be
      greatly appreciated. No input given will be considered too little
      information. Everything willl be helpful. You may email the info.
      directly to me if you do not wish to post it. Thanks in advance for all
      help on this.
      Love & Light!
      ~rusalki
      you can email me directly at ugunsmate@...
      There's nothing better than seeing LOVE in a smile, Knowing that SMILE is
      for YOU!

      Sometimes a rose is like a dream, It's true beauty is only revealed when
      it unfolds. Author:David Onesto

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.