Nature's 4 Elements of Love...

  • Savannah Skye
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      ---
      hello...

      this is my "Nature's 4 Elements of Love"... it is in
      my chapbook to help preserve the worlds' magical and
      mystical rainforests... enjoy...

      ...peace'n'love always - Savannah

      Mikio Kennedy's way cool/beautiful artwork @
      http://www.merlinswheel.com/
      (some very nice pagan works here)

      Pagan Poet forums @
      http://paganpoet.com/

      The Witches' Crafts ->
      Dedicated To Sharing Information on Witchcraft
      Dispelling the Myths And Showcasing @
      http://www.thewitchescraft.com

      ---

      Nature's 4 Elements of Love
      -------------------------------
      Love is and is made from nature's 4 elements of love
      that make up all the essentials in life

      The 4 elements of love that intertwine
      our beings divine within the beating
      heart of the universal infinite

      The 4 elements of love that make us...
      from the tops of our heads
      to the tips of our toes
      to the beating of our hearts
      to our hands that give love

      So I call from Gaia the 4 elements of love into me...

      Earth - the element coming from the North
      Earth as my Body - become me

      Earth is our universal home
      For She sustains, supports, and provides nourishment
      for us all

      Earth is where we were born
      Earth is where we will live
      Earth is where we will die

      Earth is the source that all life comes from and
      that all life will return to - ashes to ashes and
      dust to dust

      When you stand upon Mother Earth, let
      your soul move through the center of
      your feet to entangle once again with
      the roots of all earth's life

      My Body as Earth - Let Me become You...

      Air - the element coming from the East
      Air as my Breath - breathe me in

      Air is the movement, space and the medium of
      communication between all life

      Air is under and around our starry skies, and
      inbetween the essential ethers that we breathe

      Air tells us the secrets of the earth...
      if we silence our minds enough we can hear them

      Air is what we should all be like to each other -
      that giving and that essential

      When you let air blow through your
      heart freely you feel true love
      for all

      My Breath as Air - Let me breathe you in...

      Fire - the element coming from the South
      Fire as my Spirit - consume me

      Fire as Sun heats the Earth,
      warms our hearts and homes

      Fire as energy, is the light, the heat and that
      which creates our vital inner force that we all
      need for soul survival

      Fire is the energy that enables our spiritual growth

      Fire is the inner passion that moves us all to seek
      and find love in all

      When you let fire consume your being,
      your soul becomes one with all

      My Spirit as Fire - Let Me consume You...

      Water - the element coming from the West
      Water as my Blood - flow thru me

      Water is the ebb and flow within us in accordance to
      the lunar cycles

      Water is the liquid of love that flows from Her veins
      of life into our veins of life

      Water is life's blood that connects all life
      and flows thru all life

      Water is the universal solvent that...
      connects us all
      flows thru us all
      and...
      dissolves us all
      all into one

      When you lay over water and water lays
      over you, you once again become whole -
      mind, body and soul...

      My Blood as Water - Let Me flow thru You...

      For these 4 elements of love come from the
      primal source above and connect us all as
      one universal being of love within this
      infinite universe of love

      For these 4 elements of love take us all
      Take us all thru Mother Gaia's 4 seasonal calls
      - Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall

      ---
      by savvy...
      ---

      =====
      <P>---<BR>"Think of change as the creator of what is new and exciting rather than it being the destroyer of the familiar and comfortable."<BR>---</P>

      http://health.yahoo.com