The Moon Child

  • ALEX ROCES
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2002
      Hello. Peace and prosperity to you.
      My name is Alex Roces. I am a writer, and I write about the spiritual and supernatural aspects of life. I am a seeker and explorer of the mysteries of the Universe and the human soul.
      I would like to offer a free article on prosperity techniques, together with a free chapter of my novel, The Moon Child, to this group.
      The Moon Child is a beautiful and haunting mythic-fantasy novel about the mysteries of love and magic. Maria the Moon Child was an outcast from the barrio, and the wild forest was her home. She was feared and shunned because of her moonpower--her psychic ability to communicate with enchanted spirits and see the future in dreams and visions. Two men fall in love with her. And when she is forced to choose between them--tragedy occurs. Their lives become entangled like the roots of a balete tree, as they journey through a labyrinth of love, passion, and betrayal.
      The Moon Child is published by Twilight Times Books (http://twilighttimesbooks.com), and has received excellent reviews from top Author-Reviewers: "In flowing and mesmeric style, Mr. Roces paints a magical landscape in the lyrical language of "twilight dreams". . .Mr. Roces's presentation reveals the presence of a real voice, a rarity in contemporary literature," from Pat Fredman, author of Paradise Regained. "Very highly recommended. Alex Roces creates a remarkable literary work rich in mythos and spirituality. The Moon Child achieves a complexity that will hold its readers mesmerized," from Cindy Penn, Senior Editor of Word Weaving.
      The free article I am also offering is called, The Prince of Prosperity, it contains powerful, easy-to-apply, and enjoyable techniques to increase your prosperity.
      You can also contact me through my "enchanted and magical" website: http://www.AlexRoces.com
      Thank you very much and may the universal Father-Mother God bless you with peace and prosperity.
      ALEX ROCES
      Author of The Moon Child
      Available at: http://www.TwilightTimesBooks.com
      Visit Author Website: http://www.AlexRoces.com