Pantoum III - I Love You...07/01/2002

  • Savannah Skye
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Pantoum III - I Love You
      -----------------------------
      I love you
      You said that to me last time we met
      I love you too
      I responded back as I remembered

      You said that to me last time we met
      As we sat under the warm sun
      I responded back as I remembered
      With my heart as my guide

      As we sat under the warm sun
      You asked me to marry you and
      With my heart as my guide
      I said I would answer you at the end of our meet

      You asked me to marry you and
      Then we changed the subject because
      I said I would answer you at the end of our meet
      So for now let's just enjoy the sun

      Then we changed the subject because
      I knew my answer was yes
      So for now let's just enjoy the sun
      Since my answer will come at the end of our meet

      I knew my answer was yes
      As we sit here face to face again
      Since my answer will come at the end of our meet
      Alas, today a new day has dawned for us

      As we sit here face to face again
      I think of how you asked me to marry you
      Alas, today a new day has dawned for us
      So I ask you to marry me as

      I think of how you asked me to marry you
      And I said yes
      So I ask you to marry me as
      We sit under the sun

      And I said yes
      And you said yes as
      We sit under the sun
      Face to face again

      And you said yes as
      We sat under the sun
      Face to face again
      Pondering our future together while

      We sat under the sun
      While eating and thinking and
      Pondering our future together while
      We wonder aloud

      While eating and thinking and
      Talking about our pending marriage date
      We wonder aloud
      Whether or not my "approved" letter is in my box at
      home while

      Talking about our pending marriage date
      Before we size our ring fingers as we wonder
      Whether or not my "approved" letter is in my box at
      home while
      We sip our sodas under the sun

      Before we size our ring fingers as we wonder
      As we share our candy bar
      We sip our sodas under the sun
      Then take a few laps around the yard

      As we share our candy bar
      Then get up, stretch our legs
      Then take a few laps around the yard
      Before we measure our ring fingers

      Then get up, stretch our legs
      We walk and talk
      Before we measure our ring fingers
      Then continue walking a bit more after

      We walk and talk
      We size ourselves up
      Then continue walking a bit more after
      Discovering you're a size 9 and I'm a size 4

      We size ourselves up
      Go sit back on the bench under the blazing sun after
      Discovering you're a size 9 and I'm a size 4
      Which doesn't surprise either of us as we

      Go sit back on the bench under the blazing sun after
      We find out our ring sizes
      Which doesn't surprise either of us as we
      Place our hands palm to palm

      We find out our ring sizes
      As we continue talking and
      Place our hands palm to palm
      I respond back to you

      As we continue talking and
      I love you to
      I respond back to you
      I love you

      by savvy-07/01/2002...

      =====
      ---
      Look to the indigenous peoples for the answers,
      for they are the chosen ones...
      http://www.cwis.org/wwwvl/indig-vl.html
      ---

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com