OT: FWD: Join/Support Pagan Artists @...

  • Savannah Skye
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2002
      ---
      Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:24:09 -0000
      From: "rebecca_corvinwulf" <moontalker@...>
      Subject: Join/Support Pagan Artists!

      Hi, all!

      I am starting a new networking group for the pagan
      community. The aim is to raise awareness among pagans
      that we, the pagan artists, offer not only creative
      artwork but also music, visual art and other
      valuable media often overlooked.

      Our mission statement: To raise awareness within the
      pagan community that the tools, entertainment and
      other needs often satisfied by mainstream
      mass-marketing may also be fulfilled by members of our
      own
      community. We believe that it is important to support
      eachother and that by supporting pagan artists we
      thereby support our community and
      ourselves.

      Yahoo! Group:

      Web page: http://members.tripod.com/~paganartists

      The Group is for general discussion.

      The web page has a growing directory of pagan artists
      across the nation (or will soon have) as well as
      resources for pagan artists.

      All are welcome. Support pagan artists!

      Lupa
      ---

      =====
      ---
      Look to the indigenous peoples for the answers,
      for they are the chosen ones...
      http://www.cwis.org/wwwvl/indig-vl.html
      ---

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com