Passion's Feather Kiss...

  • Savannah Skye
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
      ---
      hello...

      my poem "Passion's Feather Kiss"...

      ...savvy

      plus check out soul searching electronica music by
      Lore @ http://www.loremusic.com
      ---

      Passion's Feather Kiss
      --------------------------
      Oh Pagan Soul,
      Your aphrodisiac lips have bewitched me
      They put me in a daze
      With their magickal cells
      That cast sensual spells
      Over my sexual soul
      Oh Pagan Soul, open your mouth, swallow me whole

      Oh Pagan Soul,
      I want more
      Want more of your tempting tongue
      Deep in my mouth's hollows
      where our tongues will twist and turn
      and open the gates of lust's locks
      So we can enter into the chamber of passion's lust
      That will take us deep into the abyss
      of passion's feather kiss
      Where I can drink the sweet juices
      of your succulent being
      Pulled from your supernatural kisses
      that are so freeing
      Oh Pagan Soul, open your mouth, swallow me whole

      ---
      by savvy...
      ---

      =====
      ---
      Look to the indigenous peoples for the answers,
      for they are the chosen ones...
      http://www.cwis.org/wwwvl/indig-vl.html
      ---

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Savvy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2003
        Passion's Feather Kiss
[...]

        "the moon swallowed the sun, and the earth was darkened for eternity"

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com