Sonnet III - The Feel of Rain

  • Savannah Skye
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 5:19 PM
      ---

      Sonnet III - The Feel of Rain
      ---------------------------------
      While standing naked in the rain under Tefnut's open
      space
      She pours down on me and renews my spirit
      Coolingly it runs down my face
      Then teasingly rolls over my breast, down to where my
      love sits
      Oh, I have become the Goddess of Rain's whore
      As well as a slave to the inviting lush green below
      That commands me to sit nor stand no more
      But rather lie down under Her wet flow
      With my defeated legs spread open wide
      So as to drink in Her moist cool
      As it flows down my more beauteous side
      That makes me for Her a mere musing fool
      Oh rain, rain, rain pour down on thee
      Doth's fair truth does amazeth me

      by savvy-...

      ---

      =====
      ---
      Look to the indigenous peoples for the answers,
      for they are the chosen ones...
      http://www.cwis.org/wwwvl/indig-vl.html
      ---

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com