Hello

  • el_sharra
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 26, 2002
      I havent posted here before, but I thought I'd use this pome as an
      intro. Blessings

      El-Sharra WhiteRaven

      Two Roads

      Would you risk all that you are
      To try to know yourself?
      Would you walk the paths of hell,
      Or die, screaming to get out?
      You speak of hope and goodness,
      And of purity and of peace.
      But darkness lives within the light-
      Clawing for release.
      You travel on the highest roads,
      And bask in brilliant light.
      But of their sisters far below-
      You deny knowing of the night.
      You miser away your hope and love;
      And scream of poverty.
      You claim you have a wealth of thoughts,
      Others just cant see.
      Face to face with true magick,
      Would you even know?
      Death is part of the sacred plan
      And darkness needs to grow.
      Embrace the cauldron of the Crone-
      And look into its deep.
      Laugh as madness takes you home;
      And leads you to escape.
      Run with wolves in the darkest night;
      And try to tell me then
      That the Goddess is all hope and love
      And doesn't deal in death.
      You speak to me of the balance,
      But do you understand the scales?
      For without the heat of the flames,
      The fire would surely fail.
      Light and darkness are not two-
      Life and death are one.
      And you must travel on both roads,
      Before your journey can be done.
    • cailleach cailleach
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 26, 2002
        Cool White Raven... very cool.... and so true... From a Crone who lives... Blessed Be .Caileach
        el_sharra <elsharra@...> wrote: I havent posted here before, but I thought I'd use this pome as an
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • wanderersong
        Message 3 of 8 , May 18, 2006
          Hi all,
          I'm new here, just discovered this forum today. My day job is a wore
          out programmer and I was born and raised in Singapore. Below is one of
          my humble works, please feel free to comment, put down, send me
          laughable death threats, etc. Thank you.

          I had a dream
          ==========================
          I had a dream
          If a dream indeed
          I asked for an apple
          But got me a seed

          I sowed it in a plan
          And covered with action
          Watering the plot
          With will and caution

          A strong tree it became
          With apples aplenty
          Which I filled a basket
          All shined and pretty

          And off through time
          I headed with joy
          To share with Life
          Whom I knew as a boy

          Along the Path
          I met a fool
          Who sat and weep
          And cried a pool

          When asked he sobbed
          And mournfully muttered
          Life handed him a seed
          When it was not wanted

          Troubled I walked
          Head tilted in thought
          How Life could be mean
          What ills she caught

          My arrival was met
          With Life's cheer and warm
          And an assortment of fruits
          She had recently form

          We sat and ate
          Talked much of past
          When suddenly my hostess
          Asked what troubled me last

          Ashamed I spoke
          Of the fool and asked
          What he had done
          To deserve what passed

          Life blasted into laughter
          Most at my blush
          And into my hand
          Seeds she did push

          Chuckled she did
          As she remarked in jest
          One Fool asked for Fate
          And not knew he took best

          While another took Fate
          And was none the wiser
          When he planted and grew
          And ate this his wonder
        • manofissaquah
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 17, 2006
            Hello everyone. I am a new member. My poetry is also on posted on my
            blog site

            http://manofissaquah.blogspot.com/

            I see that this forum is offline until the end of june. I will check
            back first of July.

            Kind Regards

            man of issquah.
          • araritaireland
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 6, 2007
              Hi folks, I'm new to this group, I've been writing poetry for a few
              years now, had a few published but I'm still an amateur and found this
              group on Witchvox so thought I would come and join you. Any help and
              advice is always welcome. I'm from near Banbridge in N.Ireland.
              My name is Debra Ann Hoyle. So if any of you know me say hello, and for
              those who don't its nice to meet you.
              Blessings Debra
            • wolfsighs@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 6, 2007
                Welcome Debra!

                Melodie

                http://www.myspace.com/melodiebolt
                www.mcbolt.com

                "The well of Providence is deep. It's the buckets we bring to it that are small." -- Mary Webb
                --
                "It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere."
                -- Agnes Repplier

                Hi folks, I'm new to this group, I've been writing poetry for a few
                years now, had a few published but I'm still an amateur and found this
                group on Witchvox so thought I would come and join you. Any help and
                advice is always welcome. I'm from near Banbridge in N.Ireland.
                My name is Debra Ann Hoyle. So if any of you know me say hello, and for
                those who don't its nice to meet you.
                Blessings Debra

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Sasha Walker
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 7, 2007
                  Merry Meet, Debra

                  kick off your shoes and make yourself at home here, my friend. I look forward to reading your poetry soon. I'm sure that you'll find the feedback in this group, quite helpful, and remember, you only take from it what you want, and what feels right, for You.

                  Blessed Be
                  Sasha xx
                  Shadow Angel

                  araritaireland <araritaireland@...> wrote: Hi folks, I'm new to this group, I've been writing poetry for a few
                  years now, had a few published but I'm still an amateur and found this
                  group on Witchvox so thought I would come and join you. Any help and
                  advice is always welcome. I'm from near Banbridge in N.Ireland.
                  My name is Debra Ann Hoyle. So if any of you know me say hello, and for
                  those who don't its nice to meet you.
                  Blessings Debra

                • JUDI GOULD