Living Stone by jarachne

  • jarachne
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28 3:12 PM
      Living Stone

      Sitting still
      In a quiet place,
      I find you waiting.
      My hand lies open
      And I place you there.
      You're alive
      Buzzing with magic…
      I draw your energies inside me…
      I am healed,
      I am loved,
      I am at total peace.
      From a small clear stone
      I become whole once more.

      Blessed be!
      J. Arachne!
    • cailleach cailleach
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28 10:03 PM
        I hope you are compiling all your lovely poems into a book? ( should also like to see you put (c)Jarachne2002 (or whatever date) on them...!
        BB Cailleach...
        jarachne <jarachne@...> wrote: Living Stone

        Sitting still
        In a quiet place,
        I find you waiting.
        My hand lies open
        And I place you there.
        You're alive
        Buzzing with magic…
        I draw your energies inside me…
        I am healed,
        I am loved,
        I am at total peace.
        From a small clear stone
        I become whole once more.

        Blessed be!
        J. Arachne!

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • J ARACHNE
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
          Actually, I am working on a spiritual journey told through poems. I
          hope to present it to a publisher before the years end. Also, I should
          date them and maybe oneday I will go back and try to chronologize them
          all. BB J

          =====

          http://greetings.yahoo.com/