Poem-Wishing Well

  • nature1
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2002
      Wishing Well
      ***

      Wishing well, wishing well, if only you could tell?

      Of all the tales that you have listened to so well.

      Wishing well, wishing well, how is it that you fared?

      Your stones contain the words of all the stories shared

      Wishing well, wishing well, you have served throughout all seasons

      People shared their troubled times when they had good reason

      Wishing well, wishing well, do you remember all the celebrations?

      They were such happy times with magical creations

      Wishing well, wishing well, I know you have a soul

      For when you were born upon this earth you were built around a hole

      Wishing well, wishing well, can I tell you how I feel?

      I wish to share my secrets so my soul can begin to heal

      Wishing well, wishing well, I wish for tolerant interaction

      I know that you will grant me this to meet my satisfaction

      Alwyn

    • littlemamiall4u
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2002
        -hi nature:
        I think ur poems have a great sense n meaning n I encourage u to keep
        the good work going to inspire those who like me enjoy of a nice liric
        n meaningful sense in a poem. Congratulations.
        With harm to none so mote it be!
        Blessings from our Goddess.

        -- In paganpoetssociety@y..., "nature1" <nature1@n...> wrote:
        > Wishing Well
        > ***
        >
        > Wishing well, wishing well, if only you could tell?
        >
        > Of all the tales that you have listened to so well.
        >

        > Wishing well, wishing well, how is it that you fared?
        >
        > Your stones contain the words of all the stories shared
        >

        > Wishing well, wishing well, you have served throughout all seasons
        >
        > People shared their troubled times when they had good reason
        >

        > Wishing well, wishing well, do you remember all the celebrations?
        >
        > They were such happy times with magical creations
        >

        > Wishing well, wishing well, I know you have a soul
        >
        > For when you were born upon this earth you were built around a hole
        >

        > Wishing well, wishing well, can I tell you how I feel?
        >
        > I wish to share my secrets so my soul can begin to heal
        >

        > Wishing well, wishing well, I wish for tolerant interaction
        >
        > I know that you will grant me this to meet my satisfaction
        >
        > Alwyn

      • nature1
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2002
          ----- Original Message ----- From: littlemamiall4u :
          Poem-Wishing Well
          -hi nature:
          I think ur poems have a great sense n meaning n I encourage u to keep
          the good work going to inspire those who like me enjoy of a nice liric
          n meaningful sense in a poem.  Congratulations.
          With harm to none so mote it be!
          Blessings from our Goddess.

          Hi,
          Thank you for your words of encouragement...I am enjoying everyone else's work here too.

          Blessings