Poem-Imbolc

  • mikel175
    Message 1 of 732 , Feb 1, 2002
      Poem-Imbolc<br>The first signs of the plant life
      come along as the sun shines its weaker glow.
      shoots in the Imbolc snow. <br>The ivy roots ascend
      their twine around the trunks of the barren trees.
      she sees all things the forest needs. <br><br>The
      pathway that Mother Nature shows, is the one the people
      know, <br>As they carry forth her wishes as the Imbolc
      snow doth blow. <br>Shepherds spend a weary day that
      begins at the break of dawn. <br>Their workload is one
      of plenty as the lambs are being born. <br><br>The
      sun has grown a little stronger since Yuletide days
      gone past. <br>Visions of the coming Spring Equinox
      come from the icy winds that blast. <br>The future
      shows some healthy signs with observations done.
      with the promise of the sun.
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002