Silent Stranger

  • dunwich13
    Message 1 of 732 , Feb 1, 2000
      Silent stranger, you stand<br>High above the
      rocky cliffs<br>Where ocean waves pound.<br>You sketch
      your shadow<br>Upon the endless shoreline<br>Shrouded
      in silver mist.<br>Your soul lives in the
      wings<br>Of alabaster seagulls in flight<br>And the ghost
      bells of phantom ships.<br><br>Ocean child, you call to
      the sea<br>With echoes from the past.<br>Your voice
      rings like magick,<br>Your distant eyes haunt
      me.<br>Like a siren, you bewitch me<br>With your songs of the
      place and time,<br>You cast your spell upon my
      heart.<br>I see the mystical<br>Reflections of
      THE POET,1981.
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002