BLESSED BE

  • notorious_stedster
    Message 1 of 732 , Nov 29, 2001
      Freaks ~<br>When I'm alone<br>I'm standing on a
      frozen floor<br>I cannot speak<br>And noone can see me
      no more<br>My mirror fades and spiders creeps across
      the door<br>And nothing really means anything no
      floor<br>I'm in distress<br>And captured by the creature's
      roar<br>A dinosaur is riding in my elevator<br>But I'm too
      dead to care about it anymore<br>We are the freaks who
      walks among you<br>We are the creeps who lives in
      vain<br>We are the freaks who walks among you<br>We are the
      creeps in your brain<br>-o0o-
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002