meeting in the woods tonight

  • gwen_castlemaine
    Message 1 of 732 , Oct 31, 2001
      there`s a meeting in the woods tonight<br>all the
      witches will be there<br>there will be laughter in the
      woods tonight<br>we will dance without a
      there will burn high<br>there will be children in the
      woods tonight<br>our power tonight will touch the
      I`ll find someone to love<br>the music in the woods
      tonight<br>will be heard by the goddess above<br>´┐ŻAMM2001
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002