Part III

  • jbedard_1999
    Message 1 of 732 , Oct 26, 2001
      My third and final new poem is written about one
      my favorite pastimes which I began in
      rain fall<br>Forming mighty rivers on the sides of the
      streets,<br>The leaves and twigs battling the rapids.<br>All
      those drops of water<br>Splashing on the
      for shelter<br>Rather than feel<br>The cold, crisp
      joy<br>Of raindrops on their face.<br>I
      the angels crying?<br>Is the Goddess?<br>Or are the
      clouds simply too full?<br>The rain holds no
      color<br>Does nothing but fall<br>Seen as window
      wonder<br>Inside<br>Watching the rain
      fall.<br>--------------------------------------------------<br>I hope you enjoyed these. All comments are
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002