  • jbedard_1999
    Message 1 of 732 , Sep 30, 2001
      Dear Morganna, <br><br>I'm glad you liked it. I
      wrote it about my girlfriend at the time. I'd gone up
      to see her that weekend but unknown to me at the
      time she was planning on breaking up with me. Because
      she didn't want to tell me yet she seemed distant and
      I wound up leaving a day early.<br><br>But before I
      left she was sitting by her window and the sun was
      shining on her blonde hair and the poem just came to me.
      I wrote that evening after I got home. <br><br>At
      any rate, you're right. It's the old rule of quality
      over quantity.<br><br>Once I perform I'll let everyone
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002