Everyone please read!

  • nakotakaia
    Message 1 of 732 , Sep 29, 2001
      Hello my name is NakotaKaia just joined
      quest for knowledge of Traditional Witchcraft.<br><br>I
      have to say, as a Pagan, there is a problem in our
      community - RACISM<br><br>Pagans are constantly in the
      fight for religious tolerance and freedom<br><br>Always
      trying to educate Christians (especially) about how
      loving and tolerant we are of other faiths<br><br>Of
      other people<br><br>Yet you (Pagans) are not excepting
      of me<br><br>So tell me, I'm curious, Pagans stand
      united as long as none of them are black, maybe<br><br>I
      bowed out of Christianity 8 years ago because the
      people that prided themselves on being Christian were
      searched for solace in Paganism, and found it<br><br>As
      long as I keep hiding in the broom closet from all -
      including Pagans<br><br>I will not generalize and contend
      that all pagans are racist<br><br>That would be an
      absolute and not the truth<br><br>Some of you discriminate
      against me because of my skin color<br><br>But that makes
      you no different from those that discriminate against
      us because of our religion<br><br>Just as I will not
      renounce my religion for them<br><br>I will not renounce
      my religion for you<br><br>I hope to become a
      this I am not your enemy, I am your ally<br><br>I am
      not your adversary, I am your friend<br><br>I am
      surpassed only by the Goddess in my love of Earth and
      strength<br><br>In Love and Light -NakotaKaia
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27 7:26 AM