(AD) (sort of!) Poetry Site News

  • socarie2000
    Message 1 of 732 , Sep 1, 2001
      (AD) Pagan Poetry Site Update Sept:<br><br>Thank
      you to everyone who submitted to the pagan poetry
      pages this month: we are very proud of our range of
      fiction and poetry this edition. And thank you too, to
      all those who dropped by to read, and who took the
      time to comment and submit.<br>THIS MONTH:<br> We
      feature fiction by Pauline Bleach: our central poem is by
      Cebhfhionn: our big collection comes from Kathy Lynn, with
      mini-collections from Michael Kostreva and Bronwyn McNary and
      poems from Nygaard, Gail Welcher and Ger Moorkens
      Byrne, with an epic contribution from Iain Mac Daire.
      Many of you will recognize some of our contributors
      from previous editions, back by popular demand �
      others are fresh and new and just waiting for your
      feedback. So drop by, have a read and let us know what you
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002