The Cost

  • soporlupus
    Message 1 of 732 , Aug 30, 2001
      At about this point I was starting to understand
      the ways of Karma. I was realizing where the Darkness
      staircases rise<br>Up to the stars they reach<br>They
      forever spiral upwards<br>To the sprawling heavens they
      must<br>To deny it means death<br>To embrace it is pure
      top<br>The spiraling serpent watches you<br>You are devoured
      should you stop<br><br>With no fear and only
      respect<br>May you obtain the Gods true gift<br>Through absolute
      control the railing forms<br>By blindly rushing you
      create a rift<br><br>Leap over or tumble down and be
      consumed<br>Your flesh and blood remain your humanity is
      lost<br>Always be mindful of what you practice<br>For your
      Strength<br><br>Littlebear
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27 7:26 AM