Flying Ointment

  • dunwich13
    Message 1 of 732 , Jan 4, 2000
      Witches of the Middle Ages<br>Made an ointment
      most outrageous<br>From their belladonna
      planted,<br>Poison hemlock most enchanted,<br>Water of the
      aconite,<br>Henbane, soot, and grease just right.<br>Into an ointment
      purified<br>These were made and then applied<br>To the flesh on
      Sabbat night<br>For the power to take flight<br>On a
      broomstick very quaint,<br>Free of gravity's
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002