The Seattle Poems

  • jbedard_1999
    Message 1 of 732 , Aug 20, 2001
      Hello all. I just got back from vacation in
      Seattle and these are the 2 poems I wrote while I was out
      you feel it when I feel me?<br>Can you read my
      thoughts?<br>Can you enter my dreams?<br>Is our connection
      broken?<br>I can replay our love countless times<br>And each
      time I feel more empty than before.<br>My mind is not
      much longer for this world.<br>My body, my mind, my
      soul<br>All are yours, all will be yours.<br>You are my best
      submissive<br>Though I now must share
      could be a Sundae.<br>Your vanilla and strawberry hair
      brings sugar to my dreams.<br>The caramel coating of
      your kisses<br>Send me into a whirl<br>And reminds me
      of the bliss of vanilla fudge swirl.<br>Your cotton
      candy lips on my mouth<br>Your black raspberry breath
      on my neck.<br>Never are you cold.<br>Never is your
      love freezing.<br>Your love is the hot chocolate
      syrup<br>Pouring through my whipped cream heart<br>And reaching
      the patchwork love I hold for you.<br>Life with you
      would be as sweet as sorbet.<br>There are sprinkles in
      your smile<br>And vanilla fudge in your embrace.<br>I
      love your sweetness,<br>Ice Cream
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002