my new poem as promised

  • jbedard_1999
    Message 1 of 732 , Jul 27, 2001
      Hello everyone. Here is that poem I mentioned in
      an earlier post. All comments are welcome. I've
      never written a poem like this before and am interested
      to hear everyone's reaction.<br><br>LOVE ME, I'M
      your lips in waves<br>Like salt in the wound<br>Or
      fragmented memories.<br>Your face is the only one that's
      true<br>All other people are facades.<br>Dawn was not a good
      place for me to be<br>Yet there was light in your
      romance<br>Which illuminated my thriving rage.<br>My dreams
      awake,<br>Screaming from the nightmare you placed me in.<br>The
      maidens of the earth<br>Sing the air<br>In empty attempts
      to gather inner peace<br>To put my mind to
      sleep.<br>The inner travels of my mind<br>Have led me
      nowhere<br>For my body remains here.<br>My problems stay with
      me<br>Because I cannot escape my thoughts.<br>The flaunting and
      taunting<br>Become unbearable<br>And I sit alone with my heated
      in romantic entanglements<br>And ballroom
      stars<br>But instead saw the cross.<br>I prayed and was
      scared<br>For I knew you could return.<br>Oh how the stain of
      the failure lingers<br>And I never got to
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002