a preview, an apology & a promise

  • jbedard_1999
    Message 1 of 732 , Jul 21, 2001
      Hello everyone. So many words, phrases and
      sentences are floating in my mind and I find it difficult
      to commit all to paper. I was astounded by some of
      the recent poems, especially the long one (it's name
      escapes me. I apologize.) I'm in the middle of one called
      "Love Me, I Loved." It's only about half a page so far,
      but I have a feeling it will be a long one. I've been
      working on it for a few weeks now contributing little
      bits to it when the mood strikes me. Once it's
      finished, I'll post it here. I would greatly appreciate any
      and all comments. I'm no longer sure what it's
      supposed to be about. Maybe one of you can figure out.
      most twice) have I posted a poem with a Wiccan theme.
      Truth is, it's not that I'm not spiritual, nor is it
      that I am stopping my Wiccan journey. It is that my
      poems subjects mostly deal with romantic love or
      whatever emotional mumbo jumbo my mind is going through.
      Which is how "Love Me, I Loved started out.<br><br>I
      understand that romantic love and emotional problems aren't
      really what this poetry club is about. If anyone feels
      that I should no longer post these types of poems,
      just say so and I will. I mean no offense or
      disrespect to the club.<br><br>I also apologize for not
      posting more often. I have lots of poems, but again very
      few with a spiritual subject. I do want to be a
      member and I'm sorry for not contributing more, but I
      feel a bit overwhelmed with the high quality of the
      recent postings. The quality of the writing, definitel,
      but also the depth of feel, meaning and
      faith.<br><br>My faith, while there, is not a constant and not as
      strong as I believe other members is. The best I can say
      is that I'm trying to be a more worthy member of the
      club. I appreciate the inclusion. I just don't know if
      I'm living up to it. I promise to do
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002