Newbie

  • jerry5849
    Message 1 of 732 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hey folks, MM & BB<br>I am a new member to this
      club, but thought I'd jump right in with a poem. I hope
      you,<br>One was high the other low,<br>In yellows, greens and
      sun,<br>A gleem in your eyes lightly,<br>Anticipated
      grass,<br>You showed to me your splendor,<br>That cannot ever
      mirth,<br>The rain-tears were of gladness,<br>Your love was
      spanning Earth.<br><br>My heart will always travel
      back,<br>To the Goddess of that day,<br>I know my life will
      feel no lack,<br>You brought us here to
      through death�s door,<br>I�ll go back to that perfect
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27 7:26 AM